Airport LinksThe nearest airport to Treglos Hotel is at Newquay which has daily flights from the following destinations:
- Air Southwest - Daily flights to London Gatwick, regular flights to Bristol, Cork, Dublin, Glasgow, Leeds/Bradford, Manchester and Newcastle
- British Airways - daily flights to and from London Gatwick
- Flybe - flights to and from Belfast, Birmingham, Edinburgh, Geneva and Isle of Man
- Ryanair - flights to and from London Stansted, Alicante and Barcelona-Girona
- Skybus - Flights to Isles of Scilly, Cardiff and St Brieuc
- BMI Baby - Flights to Manchester
By CarAvoiding Bodmin and Wadebridge: To help you avoid possible traffic congestion in Wadebridge, we suggest the alternative route:
- Approaching from Okehampton (A30). Leave A30 at exit marked Newquay A39 St. Columb and Indian Queens.
- At roundabout take 3rd exit A39 Newquay and Wadebridge.
- At next roundabout take 3rd exit A39 Wadebridge.
- Again at next roundabout take 3rd exit A39 Wadebridge.
- At the next roundabout ( Winnards Perch ) take first exit the B3274 to Padstow.
By Car ( continued )
- After approx 2 miles, turn left, signposted St Merryn.
- At next crossroads go straight across.
- After 3 miles at St Merryn crossroads, turn left.
- Take next right signposted Constantine Bay with a Treglos brown sign.
- After 1 mile turn right towards the beach just after Constantine Bay stores. Hotel is on your left after 50 metres.