|Day Fee||£ 35|
|Driving Range Tokens||£2.00|
|Clubs (full set only)|
The Treglos hotel offers special packages, catering for golf breaks in Cornwall.
Our 18-hole Merlin Golf Course is a beautiful hilltop heathland course, set on the North Cornish Coast, enjoying amazing views towards the sea.
The course is designed for beginners and the more experienced golfer who wants to enjoy a relaxed game. We can offer tuition packages with our resident professional golfer, Karl Morgan. We stock a comprehensive collection of golf apparel in our onsite shop, and serve light lunches and meals in our fully licensed bar and restaurant, overlooking the course.
The full course is 18 holes, with each hole designed to present you with a different challenge. Made to be an easy-walking course, the option of buggy hire is available.
The course is perfect for a relaxed, yet challenging round, whilst enjoying your stay at Treglos. Special rates are available to all guests of the Hotel. The course opens at 8.00 am, but you can play earlier if you let us know the day before.
Treglos is also ideally situated next to the Trevose Golf and Country club, and is within a short drive from other beautiful golf courses, such as Lanhydrock, Bowood, Roserrow and St. Enodoc.
Low Season – £860 / Mid Season – £995 / High Season – £1050
for a four night break for 2 people (based on two sharing)
- Standard Sea View room accommodation for four nights
- One hour lesson with our pro John Rule at the hotel’s course Merlin for 2
- Cornish afternoon tea on arrival for 2
- Bottle of Prosecco
- Golfers tonic treatment which includes a therapeutic back massage accompanied by a natural foot treatment (55 mins) for 2
- Four course Dinner and Coffee
- Unlimited rounds of golf at Merlin
- Leisure facilities including indoor swimming pool, spa pool and infra-red cabin
To find out more please visit: www.merlingolfcourse.co.uk